baby
baby

Monday, July 19, 2010

No sharing birthdays...

Well, here we are at the other side of the weekend, and no baby yet. We made it safely through D's birthday yesterday without adding another member to the family. Babywise, the only thing of note is that the skin of my stomach feels SO stretched right now. OW. If this baby really is going to weigh in at 8 1/2 pounds, that might explain it!

I don't talk about D much on here, but in honor of his birthday I have to say that I'm just amazed that he's three and he's such a little person. It's incredible to watch them grow up. Yesterday T asked D what he wanted for his birthday breakfast. D's response? "Cake."

Oh yes, he really is one of us.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I was wondering about you last night, LOL! Glad all is well. And it's nice that they'll each have their own special day. :)

And my favorite part of my birthday is always the cake!

Dan & Hillary said...

Yeah for cake and candles!! Hope you have an awesome week and an amazing delivery... tick, tick, tick...

Stacie said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, D!!!

Me said...

Happy birthday, D! Congrats on not having to share a birthday!

No worries. Baby Girl will be here before you know it! Until then--rest up!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to D!!

Yes it's amazing how fast they grow, isn't it?


Kelley

gallerygirl said...

I am so happy you are about to give birth to your second baby! I hope D had a great birthday and I am so happy that things have worked out for you and your family. I look forward to reading about the big announcement!

wifey said...

Hey Lucky -

Just wanted to jump on here and wish you the best of luck with your girl's birth - I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible!