baby
baby

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tears of joy

I know that many of you are probably already readers of hers, but if you're not, please go congratulate YAYA. She and her husband Josh have FINALLY (after 7 years of trying to have a family) been chosen as the adoptive parents for a little boy named Alex.

She was one of my first readers (and believe it or not, I was one of her first readers, too, even though she has over 600 now!) and it has been a long, hard, emotional process for her and Josh. I couldn't be more thrilled that their dream is coming true.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Isn't just some of the best news ever?! Can't think of two people more deserving!

Me said...

Yay for Yaya!

CeCe said...

Thanks for sharing the great news! I just visited her blog and feel so happy for them.

Karen said...

That's such wonderful news! Thanks for sharing. I'll go leave my congrats right now.

Anonymous said...

:)

Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn;t this so exciting? I love Yaya's blog and cried when I found out her news =)