baby
baby

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The all clear

Today was my follow-up lev.el II ul.trasound. Baby was uncooperative again, and turned in the wrong direction, but the doctor was able to see enough to say that she doesn't see any reason for concern. We've effectively been given the "all clear," and to tell the truth, I hardly know what to do with myself. Of course, I'll continue to be nervous as I have been, but knowing that we don't really have anything imminent to worry about is kind of refreshing!

D and I both have a cold, which is irritating because I can't take any good medicine (I'm normally a big fan of Nyquil) and there's really nothing that you can give a 2 year old to make them feel better when they have a cold besides Motrin and Tylenol. I wish he could at least handle a Ricola or something. Poor guy has such a cough! :( The upside of him being sick is that he's much more snuggly when he's sick.

7 comments:

cheryllookingforward said...

I hope you both feel better soon. I had a terrible cold a while ago and I wanted to just cut my head off. I love medicine!

And I'm so happy you had a good ultrasound.

Stacie said...

YAY! I am so excited, once again, to hear that all is well. Too baby he/she wouldn't cooperate though.

It must seem surreal to be able to just be pregnant and not have anything else to worry about.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you both are sick, but glad the u/s went well!

Kelley

Me said...

Awesome news!! That is so exciting!

Sorry about the colds.

Wendy said...

awesome news! Colds suck - I just got rid of one that hung around for 2 weeks - hope you and hubby feel better soon!

CeCe said...

Glad the u/s went well! Hope you and D are feeling better quick!

Azaera said...

I know what you mean, when Sky got sick about a week ago he had this hacking cough but he has no clue what to do with phlegm. I kept thinking if he could just spit it out he would feel much better. Sigh.. So glad to hear all went well with the ultrasound!