baby
baby

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Not ready for Babies R Us

I've been to Babies R Us a couple of times since my miscarriage (to pick up stuff for my son). It's been a little difficult, but overall I got through it because I had a focus. A goal. Stuff to buy for my living child.

Today I thought it would be a good idea to go in and look at baby clothes for my cousin's trip.let baby shower. I was wrong.

I stood in front of the preemie girl outfits and started looking at how beautiful and tiny they were, and my eyes filled up with tears. I managed to pull myself together to check out without lots of questioning stares, but it was not easy.

Damn. Guess I'm not really ready for that yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know, don't know if I'll ever be ready for that....well, one of those things where it comes and goes and seems to hit you like a brick at a moment when you are totally not prepared for it.
(((Hugs)))