baby
baby

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

If you could recommend...

I love all of my bloggy friends's blogs and enjoy keeping up with their stories. I'm looking to expand my horizons a little bit though, so I'd love to find a few new awesome blogs to follow. Can anyone recommend one or two that you just can't live without? I'm looking for people who are in the same or similar boat as me, and preferably ones with not too many followers so I won't just be "one more person" following their blog!

Feel free to leave your suggestions anonymously if you're afraid of offending your own readers by not choosing THEIR blog as your go-to blog. :)

By the way, I started taking baby aspirin two days ago... just in case. AF is still a no-show. Still no spotting either. I didn't take an HPT this morning because I didn't want to waste another one. I'm thinking about calling the doctor tomorrow to get a blood test though, because I want to start taking progesterone a.s.a.p. if there really is a little bun in the oven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're preggers. Hmmm....good blogs? Honestly at the moment I don't have any that would relate. Seems like all of my readers that I relate(d) to have suddenly become pregnant. Yeah....I still read their blogs and all, but I'm like, ok you were just IF complaining about pregnancy blogs and now you've turned to a pregnancy blog while you still have IF readers. I don't get it. They all do it. Why? If/when I get preggers I won't be postering it all over my blog. I have way too many IF readers and I know how heartbreaking it is....sorry for the rant...

Karen said...

I don't know either, but if you find some you enjoy, let us all know. I read blogs of people in various places in their lives. One (and hopefully you will make two) is a pregnancy blog, four are mommy blogs, one is retired with grown children, and one has nothing to do with family and is a science blog. I actually don't much care what they are writing about, as long as they're an honest look at life. I appreciate that some things are hard for others to read, but sometimes that's what your life is focused on and what you feel like talking about.

Anonymous said...

You could check out http://babylossdirectory.blogspot.com/ and http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/2006/06/whole-lot-of-blogging-brought-to-you.html
Both have categories listed of infertility and loss blogs. You can get added to the lists as well.