baby
baby

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thanks

Although I read and comment on most of your blogs (I strive for all...) I don't usually take the time to sort of "respond" to your comments on my own blog.

I know you all know this from personal experience anyway, but I wanted to tell you all that your support means a lot. Thank you all so much for your comments and your encouragement.

The miscarriage/infertility world seems really lonely sometimes. Most of the people in my real life don't get it. That's not to say that they're not sympathetic, but they haven't been there. It's really nice to be able to bounce ideas off of a group of people who have been there, and do get it.

That's all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should change your profile settings so that your email address shows up when you comment. That way people can email you if you comment. I email a lot of my commenters back who have email set up to it. Does that make any sense?

Amy said...

This community is truly amazing. (((hugs)))

Karen said...

I'm glad it helps. I wish this particular club didn't have to exist, but since miscarriages do happen, it's nice to know that we can provide some comfort to one another.

And just so you know, my word verification is "liddlemo" which seems to be saying you have a little mo (monster?). That has to be good.