baby
baby

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I didn't know if I'd ever make it this far again

I'm sitting on my sofa in the early evening and watching Julia Child make spinach lasagna (complete with dry white wine in the sauce - go Julia...) and the little person growing inside of me is kicking at my insides and doing some kind of gymnastics. I've been feeling it since about 14 weeks, but this is the first week that it's been getting stronger and more frequent.

There was a time when I wasn't sure if I would ever have a chance to feel this again, and I have to tell you that I am feeling very, very humbled at what a miracle this process is, and so very happy.

9 comments:

Megan said...

*hugs* I'm so happy to hear that!!

Dawn said...

It is amazing. So very happy for you!

Stacie said...

I love when you can start feeling the baby move - it's so much more reassuring.

Shawn said...

That's awesome! So happy for you!!

Caz said...

What a lovely post.

I'm so happy things are going well.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you and congrats on reaching this milestone!

Kelley

CeCe said...

Hooray for baby gymnastics in utero! I'm very happy for you. :)

Wendy said...

what a lovely post :) I'm smiling ear to ear

Karen said...

You are making my day! That's so wonderful, and I'm SO happy for you. Congratulations!