baby
baby

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Will next year be different?

I don't have much to say.

Today is my birthday. I had an awesome day with a good friend of mine. We got together at her house for a playdate with my son and her two boys, and then she made me lunch. I'm so, so lucky to have good friends like her.

She gave me a slice of cake with one candle to blow out, and I wished for the same thing I've wished on the last several "wishing" occasions - a healthy baby...

It made me think - just for a second - that I hope next year I get to wish for something really frivolous... with a baby in my arms.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, She! I hope you get your wish, too. (((hugs)))

Stacie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I certainly hope next year will be different for you.

Azaera said...

Happy birthday, I too hope you get your birthday wish

april said...

Happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day...and I am praying that you are doing okay :) Big hugs!

gallerygirl said...

Oh, I hope that happens for you!! Happy birthday!

Wifezzilla said...

Happy Birthday! if I were local, I'd bring you a cake.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I hope your wish comes true very soon. It's been my wish for the past couple of birthdays, just a simple "I'd like a healthy baby".

Btw, you're right the wisdom tooth doesn't hurt coming in or anything, but it is kind of funny that it's happening at my age.

gallerygirl said...

Thanks for the post!! I hope it works out the same for you this cycle. :) I appreciate all of your support.