baby
baby

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bleh

I'm having a "bleh" day. It's probably hard for you to believe, but I'm usually a pretty cheery person in real life. You get to see all my "bleh" thoughts that I don't always talk about to my friends. I guess you won't be surprised by this...

But oh. my. God. I am having SUCH a bleh day. I brought D to an indoor playspace and he had a blast, but I just felt like I was not being a good conversationalist (my friend was also there with her kids) and I really just want to be anti-social and sit in a corner until the sun comes out.

Have I mentioned that it's been raining for like... oh, I don't know... six days straight, or something??

BLEH.

3 comments:

wifey said...

Isn't it funny how the weather can effect our moods so intensely? I hope your day gets less "bleh" soon.

Stacie said...

I will trade you this California valley heat for some of your rain. Please?

I have more bleh days that I care to admit. I hope you get some sunshine soon.

Anonymous said...

Ick. I hate when I'm being blah. I always feel so detached. But you have a lot on your mind, so don't beat yourself up!