baby
baby

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hate this part

There's so much waiting involved in the TTC journey, and I feel like there's not much of interest to say during the waiting part.

I've been totally emotional lately, which I've attributed to, well, just having a miscarriage, but also to the hormone drop after a miscarriage as well as (maybe) PMSing? It would be strange for me to have PMS already since I'm only 3 weeks post D&E, but I've read that the timing of when your period comes back relies a lot on where you were (would have been ) in your regular cycle when you miscarried (or in my case, when I had the D & E.) You know I'll keep y'all updated as to when the crimson bitch rides into town, whether you like it or not. ;)

In other random news, I've noticed that the post that gets the most "search engine traffic" on my blog is the "I don't know how to pee on a stick" post. I thought you'd like to know that you can all pat yourselves on the back because people are stopping by my blog to get your advice on how to pee on a stick. Yeah, baby! (Coincidentally, that also happens to be the post where I talk about the "coffee ground discharge" I was told to expect with the Crin.one Progesterone gel. Those internet searchers are sure getting more than they bargained for huh?)

4 comments:

Stacie said...

The waiting game always sucks. It sucks more after a miscarriage because, like you said, it's such an emotional time. Hormones are all over the place and then there's the grieving part of it.

How was D's 2nd birthday? I hope all went well.

I hope you are doing okay will all that has gone on.

Hang in there and big hugs to you.

Karen said...

Now I have to go read the pee on a stick post. It was from before I found your blog.

It's alright if you don't feel like you have anything to say. We'll still be here when you're ready to talk.

wifey said...

the waiting game.... god does it blow!

you could very well be pms-ing - I ovulated not even 10 days after my last m/c. that was surprising!

Azaera said...

I hate the waiting part too. Especially after losing Sophie, I kept thinking am I pregnant yet? am I pregnant yet? It's too soon to be pregnant but am I pregnant yet? Then I think at one point I got all moody and PRETENDED to be pregnant, in a bookstore because I was paranoid and convinced that people were staring at me wondering why the hell I was looking at baby books with no baby.. Sad.